Release 0.2 - Intro Blog

   For our release 0.2, we were tasked to find an open source project to contribute to. Initially my plan was to work on the Brave Browser that can be found here. But after looking at the bugs I wasn't able to find a good one to work on, and the ones I found seemed like they were fixed as I was not able to recreate those bugs on my system(I also tried them on a different OS and it still didn't work. Since this wasn't working out I decided to search other projects to work on and I stumbled across the Firefox Debugger.html. Debugger.html is simply a debugger built using React and Redux. It is similar to the developer tools that firefox provides, but the difference being it can be used it any browser. The project can be found at https://github.com/devtools-html/debugger.html . While subscribed to this project I found out that the community was very helpful and there was a lot of communication among the main contributing developers. Their documentation can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 - DPS909

ECMA Script Testing

Release 0.2 - Bug fix